August 14, 2014

Playing Catch Up - Online Carrd Classes

Hey peeps.  How's your week going?  Don't worry FRIDAY is right around the corner.  I'm playing catch up on some homework for my online card class.  I really love taking this courses.  They show you so many techniques to use.  You totally get your money worth with these classes.



 

Here is another card I made for class.  I have to say I REALLY like how this one turned out.  Using these new techniques I'm going to be cracking out a ton of fabulous cards.  I can't stop now so back to my stamp room I go.  Have a great day everyone.

Hugs and love~

 


















Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...