August 18, 2014

So BLESSED~

Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing?  I've haven't been feeling well the past few days which was kept me from my stamp room. If not feeling well keeps me from my stamp room...I'M REALLY NOT FEELING WELL. :-(  But I'm back with a card I wanted to enter into The Cutting Edge challenge.  I thought the challenge inspiration pic was gorgeous. 
 
 
 
I used my Silhouette to cut out the branches and flower.  After I clued them down the branches I decided to watermark my card using Versamark and my mini climbing vine stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.  I love the light look of the vines running through my panel.  I finished my card up with some white dots using my white signo pen.  Once I added the flower I decide to add just a touch of clear wink of stella.  

Thanks for spending a little time with me today.  I hope to be back in my stamp room later tomorrow catching up on a few projects and hopefully a video.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...