August 6, 2014

Summer Loving - Beach Bum

Hey peeps.  This is my second post for today.  If you would like to see my card that I posted earlier today head on over to this post.  I'm in  a great mood today.  We are half way through the week and I'm busier than ever preparing for the weekend.  But before I get bogged down and all my planning, I decided to jump in on a few challenges.  
I won't be heading to the beach this weekend but I think my mind will be there.  LOL  I just want to lay like a beach bum on the sand and chillax. :-)  Ever have that moment when the thought of doing nothing with your toes in the sand seems to be the best medicine?  I have that thought weekly. Snap out of it Dana and get to the challenge info.  ;-)  I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

I don't think I've ever had one card cover so many challenges.  This is a first for me.  But hey, why limited the fun?  I'm all about sharing the love with as many people as possible. :-)

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...