September 5, 2014

Happy Friday Easel Card

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday!  Whew, what a week.  Anytime you have a holiday on a Monday the week just seems to drag.  But we made it. YAY!!!  So what's your plans for the weekend?  I'll be sprucing up my stamp room a little bit.  Time to get better organized.
So before I start moving things around and not remember where I put them, I made a quick card.  I wanted to play along in the Papertrey Ink and Always Playing With Paper challenges.  Just look at this gorgeous color combo from APWP.
I LOVE this color combination.  So soft and pretty.  So for my card I used this color pallet and the easel card shape for my Papertrey Ink submission.  I used a cut file from my Silhouette to make the card from some Bazzill Grey card stock.  The stamp set is called Venice Background by PTI and the die is Phrase Play #3 also from PTI.  The ink is Simon Says Stamp Soft Navy and Audrey Blue.    Before I go I just want to remind everyone of my giveaway.  Thanks for everyone who already entered.  Have a fabulous Friday and see ya soon.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...