September 29, 2014

Let's Take A Selfie!


Hey peeps.  How was everyone's weekend?  Mine moved at a slow pace which I am thankful for.  But I didn't get in as much card making as I wished but I'll catch up with that later this week.  I did have some time to color.  Oh that is such a happy time for me.  
Ordering stamps is a very addictive hobby for me.  LOL  When I received this image from Kraftin' Kimmie I wouldn't wait to make a scene card with her.  The stamp is called Oh Snap.  The city sky line is from Altenew called Sketchy Cities America.  Doesn't see look adorable taking a selfie?  I LOVED working on this card.  It took me some time to get it all colored but I love the way it turned out.  I'm going to enter it into the Wonderful Wednesday challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie.

Gotta run peeps.  My eyes are getting heavy.  Anytime I'm extra sleepy I take advantage of it.  As you all know I have a hard time sleeping at night so I'm heading to bed really quick.  

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...