October 26, 2014

BOO-TI-FUL Sparkle


Hey peeps.  Back squeezing in one more Halloween card.  I don't like the scary cards so I tend to go more on the "happy side" of Halloween.  LOL  I just couldn't let this year pass without me using this adorable stamp from Newton's Nook Design and the cutest ever die cut from My Favorite Things.
And as you know I love all things sparkly I just had to add the Doodle Bugs Sugar Coat glitter to this card.  That stuff is a-mazing!!  It's not like over the top messy and easy to stick down.  Here's a close up.  Don't cha love it?!?!


And this is my first card using the new Chameleon Markers.  Still testing these out but I'll be doing a review very soon. But I will say, I might be in love.  LOL 


I'm going to enter my card into the anything goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge and the Fusion Card challenge.  DON'T forget you still have time to join in on my GIVEAWAY!    Gotta run, have a ton of cards to get made.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...