November 2, 2014

Bring on the Glitter and Glam!!



Hey peeps.  Let's start the day off with a selfie.  LOL  How was everyone's Halloween?  We didn't seem to have as many kids as we usually do so we have TONS of candy left over.  And I MUST get it out of the house.  I really need to stop buying my favorite candy so when there is some left over I'm not diving in head first. 
I had some time this weekend to get a little bit more organized in my stamp room.  And even had some time to play along with my Copic markers.  I feel like I've been cheating on them lately.  I saw the Glitter and Glamour challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie and I just had to jump in on the fun.  I used the Oh Snap stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie.  Let me give you a closeup of all my glitter.


Hot dang...bling, sparkle, bling!  LOL  I love her sparkle phone case.  I have one similar in gold. ;-)  I had to add just a touch of glitter to the top of her tights and hat.  LOVE this one.  I know exactly who's getting this card.    The sketch for my card came from the Sweet Sunday Sketch.   I'm also going to enter my card into the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.


Well I'm about drained so it's time for me to go crawl up on the couch and relax for the rest of the day.  I hope everyone has an amazing Sunday and I'll see ya back here shortly.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...