November 19, 2014

Customize Your Wood Veneer with Ann Butler Designs and A WINNER

Hey peeps I have been playing around with some wooden veneers lately and wanted to add a touch of pizazz to a few of my pieces. So I grabbed my Ann Butler supplies and got busy. To see how I made this really cool sentiment for my card, check out my post over on the Ann Butler Designs blog.
 
Hi card 4

Now on to our winner.  The winner of the Simon Says Stamp Hello Holidays is....


TRINA W 
Congrats Trina.  Please send me your email address so I can get your stamp set in the mail to you.  That was fun.  Love seeing all your comments. No worries more giveaways to come.  Thanks for hanging out with me today.  I can't wait to make some more custom wood veneers.  Oh I'm going to be all inky! 

Hugs and love,   




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...