November 6, 2014

Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop 2014


Hey peeps.  I'm busy, busy working on my homework for my latest class over at Online Card Classes.  I'm already behind.  LOL  I'm not near my stamp room right now so I do have an excuse.  But I did have time to squeeze (and I do mean SQUEEZE) in a few of my homework cards from my first day of class.  I LOVE the way this one came together.  Super easy to make and easy to multiple.  Yup, I'll be making lots of these!

I have to say this upfront...I WILL NOT be making multiples of this card for my holiday cards this year.  Holy cow!  Something that looked so simple to make was a pain in the you know what!  Love the results but I can't put my brain through this again.  This may be the ONLY one I make.  LOL

This on on the other hand was a breeze to make. I LOVED making this card.  I didn't have a tag or snowflake die (don't know how I don't have dies for these) so I used my Silhouette to make them.  I don't know why I don't use my machine more often.  I had twelve of these tags and snowflakes cut out and ready to use in no time. A little bit of Heidi Swapp tinsel color spray and I was on a roll.  I used an older Hero Arts stamp for my sentiment and stars along with Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red ink. 

Once I get back to my stamp room I'll be about to crank out some cards and load them for you to see.  I am totally inspired by all the cards I'm seeing the participants make.  WOW...these folks are talented.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...