January 2, 2015

House Of Cards Glitter Challenge - I'm on the DT!!!

Hey everyone.  I hope you all are ready for a fantastic and fabulous year.  Mine is starting off rather well I must say.  I have a HUGE announcement to make.  I'm on the House of Cards Design Team.  Woot, woot!!!  I am so happy to be designing cards for this amazing team.  The challenges they share each month are amazing and the design team members are ubber talented.  

Here is the challenge inspiration.  You all know, I love me some glitter so this challenge started off the new year fabulously. And this color combination might just be my new fav.


Here is my first card as a HOC design team member.

I made my own glitter background by using some red line tape to make some stripes and then layered on different colors of glitter. I will say that I'm now glittered up for the evening.  LOL  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  I hope you will head on over to the HOC blog and check out what the other members have for you. 

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love those glitter stripes, it makes for a great thank you card. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!! Great way to start off the year! Also, congratulations on your awesome brand new blog design!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And welcome to House of Cards! I'm so glad you are part of the team and look forward to seeing your beautiful creations for the challenges. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...