January 21, 2015

Sketch Challenge Time - SCS 524

Hey peeps.  Back to share with you a card for the sketch challenge going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I love working with these sketches each week.  And I think you already now I love a great sketch.

I've had a few images that I colored up for my Christmas cards and totally forgot to use.  Have you ever done that?  I mean, I have an entire sheet of images colored.  What in the heck was I thinking when I decided not to look in my color bin to see that I already had images done.  Maybe it was the eggnog?  LOL 





Look at this cute little owl from Lawn Fawn's Winter Owl stamp set.  The paper I used for my card is from the Simple Stories Cozy Christmas paper pad.  What I loved was the joy was already on the paper I just added the "ful" and wishes using the Joy To The Wood stamp set from Lawn Fawn to pull it all together.  Ecckkk...love when that happens.


Here is a closeup of the owl.  He looks like he's just chillin' out and relaxing.  He's so dapper too!  LOL Next time I think I'll paper piece this scarf.  Since I have about 10 of these already colored that probably won't be happening any time soon.  LOL  I think I'll sent this card over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and the Anya, Oddies and Others Challenge.

Okay peeps I must run off.  I have a ton of projects I'm working on and I feel like I'm standing still.  Yum, maybe just maybe, some eggnog will help. ;-)  OH WHAT before I go, Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a 3-DAY SALE!!  This is the perfect time to pick up some fabulous ribbon.  Head on over the the RRR blog to pick up your saving code.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...