February 5, 2015

Organize Those Embellishments FAST!!

Hey peeps.  When was the last time you organized your embellishments?  Since I have been a stamper I have changed my storage a million times plus ten.  LOL  First you think you have it the way you want and then you see a YouTube video or a post on someone's blog that makes you change your mind.  That happens A LOT for me.  But with tiny embellishments it's kind of hard to figure out what is just right for your stamp room.  Here are two ways I store my embellishments.





I would love for you to share with me how you store you embellishments.  There are so many crafty people out there I'm sure we have a million different ways to keep things organized.  Have a great day everyone.

Go forth and be crafty.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...