March 10, 2015

A Little Country Cottage - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing? I know it's just the second day of the week but I do hope everyone's week has started off great.  I'm back today to share with you a card I made using the new Die'sire Classiques Collection Country Cottage die.  This die is part of the Spring/Summer collection over at Crafter's Companion.


I loved making this adorable scene card.  I added some curtains to the inside of my windows because you know a good set of windows need to be dressed.  LOL  This die even embosses the shingles and the bricks on the cottage.  So darn cute.

Here is a closeup so you can really see the detail on this die.  I also love the adorable door.  I die cut the door once again so I could have a little red door on my cottage.  For the grass around my little cottage I used my Spectrum Noir makers.  I also colored the sky with my markers but used some white paint to make my fluffy clouds.  The sentiment is from the Sheena Douglas A Little Bit Sketchy True Colors stamp set.  I love the sentiments in this set.

Well it's time for me to get back to making cards and working on some dt assignments.  I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Make sure you come on back later in the week for more fantastic cards using Crafter's Companion products.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...