April 4, 2015

Bleached Butterfly - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a video renewing an old technique that has been around the stamping community for years.  I like going back and using techniques I have set aside for awhile.  So let's start with the finished card.

I needed a card that didn't have a lot of embellishments on it.  Sometimes I just need a simple yet classy card for my friends.  All of them aren't over the top sparkling or glittered like me.  LOL  They are the ones that keep me grounded. ;-)


Here's a closeup of this beautiful butterfly.  Isn't this sooo pretty.


Using the bleaching technique can be done on any dark color card stock.  It makes for a beautiful card.  Let me show you in the attached video.



So grab your favorite beverage and relax.  I hope you enjoy the video.  Please give it a thumbs up if you like it.  Also don't forget to subscribe to my channel.  I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:

Docerela Creations
Simply Create Too
One Crazy Stamper
Inspiration Destination

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...