April 8, 2015

Multi Challenged Today - SCS and Neat and Tangled

Hey peeps.  Back with another challenge card.  I followed the sketch from this week's Splitcoaststampers and participated in the Neat and Tangled challenge to use sequins.  BAM...one card two purposes.  Gotta love it!  Here is the sketch for this week.






And here is my card with some very pretty sequin.


I used the Punchinella and Party Dots stamps.  I love how it matched up perfectly with my Simple Stories Oh Snap paper.  The sequin was a perfect addition to my card.




I hope you'll play along in the SCS challenge this week.  Also, have some fun and play in the Neat and Tangle challenge as well.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...