April 29, 2015

SCS538 and MFT Color Challenge

Hey peeps.  Back today with another card.  It's Wednesday so time for another sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Also I joined in on the My Favorite Things color challenge.  Making my card work double duty today.  So let's take a peek at my card shall we.

I really loved this color combo and they sketch this week was perfect to showcase the Perk Up stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I'm in love with my morning coffee so I love this stamp.  Super cute and it matched my coffee bean embossing folder.



Thanks for swinging by today.  I have a ton of card making to get done for I better get back to work.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...