April 10, 2015

Sneak Peek Passion Flower - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  I have a sneak peek for you today.  Crafter's Companion is coming out with some amazing new stamps and I wanted to show you one today.  I know everyone is ready for summer so this stamp set is perfect for our days of wishing summer would hurry up and get here.

This stamp set is called Passion Flower. Look at this gorgeous flower.  I love the size of this stamp set.  This flower will end up being the grand focal point on your next project.  This stamp set will release on April 14th.  And there are six more releasing as well.  Woot woot!!
 


 
 


 Here a quick video of how I put my card together.  I love watercoloring pretty images like this.




Thanks for swinging by today.  Make sure to come on back soon to see what else I have up my sleeve.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...