May 14, 2015

Bebunni Floral With Polka Dots - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  How's your week going?  You are almost to FRIDAY!!  Hold on it's almost here.  I'm back with another card using the adorable Bebunni from Crafter's Companion.  I love this little guy.  He's always the star on my cards.  Let's take a look shall we?


I used my Spectrum Noir makers to color this little cutie pie.  I used the Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock to color my Brighten My Day image. Now let me share with you the colors I used. (LG3, LG5, GB1, GB4, GB6, GB7, FS1, FS5, FS8, FS9, IG1, IG2, IG4, PP2, EB3, EB5, EB8).  To add a little depth I used the following Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils: 46, 107, 114, 112 and 92)  The markers and pencils work perfectly together.






If you are looking for more inspiration, head on over to the Crafter's Companion blog.  The DT members have so much to show you.  Take care and I'll see ya soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...