May 15, 2015

Challenge Card of the Day

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  I'm a little late getting a card up.  Working on 4 hours of sleep so it's a pretty ugly sight this morning.  LOL  I wanted to join in on a few challenges on this lovely Friday so let me show you what I came up with.


I'm joining the Paper Smooches and Inspiration Destination challenges.  My card is very clean and simple today.  Like I said 4 hours of sleep keeps my brain from functioning.  LOL I used this really cool paper I had in my stash.  I love the look of the wood design.  I used the Twiggy Florets and Crystal Clear stamp sets along with the Crystal Clear die cut. 

















Okay everyone that is it for today.  I'm going to try and get my mojo running after another cup of coffee.  We shall see how that goes.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you back here real soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...