June 4, 2015

Crafter's Companion Only Word Dies Release

Hey peeps.  Today is release day over at Crafter's Companion.  These new fabulous Only Word dies make fantastic cards.  I'm in love with them.  Here's a peek at two cards I made using the Happy Birthday Die. The first one I used a foiling technique to give my cards lots of shine. 

 





For my second card I decided to inlay it on some bright and cheery red cardstock. I truly love how they both turned out.


To get your hands on these fabulous dies, make sure to head on over to the Crafter's Companion website and fill up your cart with these amazing dies.

Go forth and crafty~
  photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...