June 2, 2015

The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge - Lawn Fawn Style & a VIDEO

Hey peeps.  Back with a quick video using the adorable Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon stamps and dies.  I'm on day two of the 30 day color challenge over at The Daily Marker.  I love that Kathy is doing this again.  I had a blast the first time I did it.  Now let's see my card...

I kept it really clean and simple as it was going to my sweet friend Susan Opel's dad.  I didn't want to glitter it up and freak him out with too much girly-ness. I decided to name this little chick Gertrude.  Not sure why I think it's totally appropriate for her.  Maybe I had a nurse by that name and was too drugged to remember.  LOL





Here is my quick tutorial.  After I finished the card I decided to add in the water splotches for a touch of texture.  If you want to watch the video in HD you can click here.




Thanks for swinging by today.  I'll check you guys out later.  Have a great day!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...