August 15, 2015

Finally A New Tutorial

Hey peeps.  I'm FINALLY back making videos.  All the moving is starting to settle down.  All I have left is to straighten up my new craft room and I will be back in business on a full time basis.  YAY it's seems like FOREVER since I have been able to play with my things.

Here is a quick tutorial to get more use out of your pigment inks.  I have a ton of ink pads and I love them all but some never get any love.  I really need to do better with that.  So I gave the tutorial a little twist and "painted" with my Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink.  The base color of my flowers were stamped in Hero Arts Bubblegum Mid Tone ink.  Here is a look at the card I made. I love the simply design of this card with that great pop of white around my flowers. I used the WPlus 9 Love Mom stamp set.  Oh and the kraft paper is from Crafter's Companion.



Now let's take a peek at my tutorial to see how I made this white shadow.  You can also watch the video here in HD if you would like.



Wasn't that so easy to do?  Now just image all the pigment ink you can use to paint on your next card or project with.  The different designs you could create is endless.  Well thanks for stopping by today.  I'm working on a few cards to post for you later this weekend.  Have a great Saturday everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...