August 26, 2015

Little Crafty Haul #12

Hey peeps.  I'm SO excited.  My hubby fixed my camcorder and purchased me a new SD card so I'm back in business.  YAY!!!  That man makes me so darn happy.  I'm sharing a little crafty haul I recently made.  I know...I know...should I really be shopping when I still have so much to do in my craft room?  Probably not but it sure makes me feel good having a few extra goodies to play with.

Here's a quick video showing you my little haul.  If you would like to watch it in HD click here and it will take you to my YouTube channel.  Also while you are there don't forget to subscribe.  I love seeing your comments.  


 

Thanks for swinging by today.   I'll be back shortly with a card and a video! Have a fabulous day peeps!  

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...