August 31, 2015

MOJO Monday with Mama Elephant

Hey peeps.  I've been busy in my stamp room making videos and cards.  I'll have some of the videos up this week.  But while I was there I made a card for the Mojo Monday challenge.  Man, it's been ages since I've played along with their challenge.  What a great way to start the week.

I love these little critters from Mama Elephant.  They are from the Three Amigos stamp set.  I colored them quickly with Copic markers and used some Echo Park paper to finish up my card.  I love the sketch this week from Mojo Monday because my little guys get to be the showcase of my card.








Thanks for swinging by today.  I'll see you guys back here later in the week.  With a video....ummmm possibly!  LOL yup I'll have a video for you.

Go forth and be crafty 

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...