September 6, 2015

A Single Rose Shaker Card

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday.  I'm back with a shaker card today.  I love shaker cards and I haven't made one in a while so I pulled out my supplies and came up with this one.  I used the Single Rose die from Paper Smooches along with a cute sentiment from the Birthday Sampler stamp set.    I keep any plastic that may come from something I purchased to make my cards.  It's "free" acetate for my card making.  LOL

 This rose matched perfectly with the My Mind's Eye Cambridge Court paper pack. I wish this paper was still available.  I love the colors of this paper pack. I colored my acetate with a pink and green sharpie to give it a little tint.








I'm throwing my name into the hat for the Paper Smooches October design team call.  Hey you never know right?  I mean who wouldn't love to have the chance to play with more Paper Smooches products?   I'm also sending this card over to the SSS Wednesday challenge.  I'll see you guys back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...