October 21, 2015

Colorburst Magic + A VIDEO

Happy hump day peeps.  Yay we are halfway through the week.  I swear I don't know where the time goes.  I know the older I get the faster the weeks go.  I'm back with a quick card and video.  As you all know...colorburst is my happy crack.  I did a Periscope last week showing how I made this card.





Upon request, I made a video to show everyone how I made this card.  It was really easy and a lot of fun.  You can watch the video below or watch it here in HD.




Lots of videos to edit and a ton of cards to get in the mail.  I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with more inspiration.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...