October 16, 2015

Dude Chill - Paper Smooches

Hey peeps.  I think this is my first two holiday cards.  Can you believe we are about eight weeks away from Christmas.  Oh I'm no where near ready for the upcoming holidays.  Can I go bury my head until it's all over?  Just leave the gifts by the door. ;-)  I'm posting this card for the Paper Smooches November guest spot.



Here's a lookie at my cards.  I love coloring these little snowmen from the Freezy Fellas set from of course Paper Smooches. They are just too adorable. 




Gotta run.  I have a few appointments to head out to.  See you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...