October 29, 2015

Lawn Fawn Fun - Simon Says Stamp Challenge and a VIDEO

Hey peeps.  Hope all is well with you.  I'm back with a quick card for the Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge.  They are showcasing Lawn Fawn products and I'm a huge fan.  I'm using the Snow Day stamp set and the Stitched Hillside Borders.  I kept my card very simple and used some great paper from Carta Bella.  All supplies are listed on YouTube video.




Now I've made a video to show you how this cute card came together.  Super easy and a ton of cuteness. You can also watch it HERE in hd.


Well that's it for today.  I hope you'll find some time to be a little bit crafty.  Crafty wife is a happy wife.  LOL

Go forth and be crafty~
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...