October 5, 2015

The Hop To Stop and a WINNER!!

Hey peeps.  Really late post.  Had to get some stuff done this morning and that included finishing my card for The Hop To Stop blog hop.  Wow, that's a mouth full.  This month we are bringing awareness to domestic violence.  This is a situation I wish we never had to speak about.  I have a friend who's daughter was a victim of domestic violence.  It is such a horrible thing to have to deal with and I know that she misses her daughter daily.  So in honor of the victims, I challenge them to be a-mazing and get out of these horrible situations.  Not only will your free yourself from the daily abuse but you will free your soul as well.


I can't remember who makes this beautiful flower that I colored but the sentiment is from the Expression For You stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I colored the flower with Copic markers and added just a touch of wink of stella.


Before I forget....we have a winner from the Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  And the winner is....

JENN SCULL 
Congrats Jenn.  Please email me at gotjoycreations@yahoo.com with your address.   Okay peeps, gotta run.  I have a tone of stuff to get done today.  Hugs to all of you and happy Monday.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...