November 9, 2015

Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas + A VIDEO

Hey peeps.  So how did you like the release last week?  Pretty fun right?  I love playing with amazing stamps.  Sharing this amazing hobby is awesome.  I'm back with a quick video for a simple and easy holiday card.  I really need to get working on more cards.  I'm still a little bit behind but it's all good. No stressing for me.  So here is the card I created. I used the Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas stamp set along with some pattern paper.






So let's check out the video and see how this call came together.




Have a great day everyone~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...