November 2, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week - Day 1

Hey peeps.  I'm guest designing this month for SugarPea Designs and I'm SO excited to share with you some very sweet peeks this week.  I am in LOVE with this release and so happy I can play along with the ladies.

First up is the adorable Merry Makers stamp set.  I adore these little elves getting ready for the holidays.  This little fella here I have personally named Mister MacJoyfull.  LOL  He is just too cute hanging his lights.



I watercolored him with distress markers and cut him out the the coordinating SugarCuts - Merry Makers. Next I cut out a few of the lights to hang on the top corner of my card with some gold thread.  I added just a touch of glossy accents to the lights and paired him with some fun holiday paper.





Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!


We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Merry Makers stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.




Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...