November 4, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week - Day 3

Happy hump day peeps.  It's day 3 already of the SugarPea Designs sweet peek week.  We are halfway there everyone.  Now on to some of the coolest stamps and sugar cuts heading your way.  Today I'm featuring the Funky Wreath Christmas stamp set with coordinating Funky Wreath Christmas Sugar Cuts.


For this card I used my sugar cuts to cut out my wreath.  Next I inked it up with Festive Berries distress ink.  To add the sparkle to my wreath I used the circle and stars stamp along with versamark and midnight twinkle embossing powder from Judikins.  I used some of the same products to make my striped background panel.  Adding just a touch of sequin finished off my card.

Now on to another fabulous stamp set.  This one is called Funky Wreath - All Seasons stamp set with the coordinating Funky Wreath - All Season Sugar Cuts. I started this card off with watercolor paper.  I sponged on some Tea Dye distress ink for my background.  When that was dried I spritz some water on my paper and put down some Sephia Colorburst.  I just love the effect it had on my background.  I stamped my wreath with Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate, Olive Green and Memento Pear Tart inks.  After I die cut it out, I used a piece of scrap of paper I had previously used color burst on and die cut out my acorns.  Then I stamped the acorn image on the sugar cut.  After everything was assembled, I stamped the sentiment in the middle with versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Just adding a pop of red with some bias ribbon and a quick double bow my card was complete. I'm going to send these cards to two of my crafty friends. I'm participating in the Share Handmade Kindness challenge.






Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!  We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Funky Wreath - Christmas stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.















 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...