November 6, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week Wrap Up

YAY!!!  You made it to the last day of the SugarPea Designs sweet peek week.  Hasn't it been AWESOME!  So much inspiration from the design team and you are now only hours away from getting your hands on these amazing goodies.

Here is my final card for this month's release.  I love the simplicity of this card.  I kept it very simple for my tag would get full attention.  I used the soon to be released Santa's Gift Tag and the already available Gift Tag Sugar Cuts die.  Using the repeated pattern of small dots on the background paper and tag, I stenciled on some red dots onto a stitched square panel.  Just a few touches of more red with the enamel dots and ribbon and my card was complete. 




We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Santa's Gift Tag stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.  

Our entire Holiday Product Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store at 6:00 PM EST TODAY!!  Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!




Thanks SOOOO much for the comments during release week.  I appreciate each and everyone of you.  It has been an amazing release so make sure you head on over to the store and get your goodies.  Have a fantastic Friday and I'll see you back here soon!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...