December 1, 2015

Subscriber Surprises

Hey hey peeps.  Have you missed me?  I had a wonderful time enjoying my kids.  They both came to visit for the Thanksgiving and I'm already missing them.  When your kids grow up and move away its just not the same anymore.  Oh my hubby and I do enjoy the "kid free" time but I have to admit I miss having my babies around.  They just bring a smile to my face.  I'm so proud of them.

Anyhow, I've been using cranking out my holiday cards and presents.  I'm trying to stay ahead this year.  I'll be surprising a few people with some goodies in the mail.  I LOVE surprises.



I have a few other things up my sleeve as well.  My room looks like a tornado has gone through it but hey crafting brings me happiness along with sprinkles and glitter. :-)  I'll be back soon with another video to share and a crafty haul.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...