January 19, 2016

Floral Birthday

Looking for my 1K Blog Hop click HERE


Hey peeps. Back today with a quick birthday card.  My sweet Aunt just turned 80 years young.  Oh to live such a long and blessed life.  She loves flowers so I made her this card using an older set from Altenew called Persian Motifs.  It's one of my favorite go to flower stamp sets.  I stamped them with versa mark and then heat embossed them in gold.  Next I watercolored the flowers so they would be soft and light on my card. I used Picked Raspberry and Cracked Pistachio distress ink.  I made sure I watered them down plenty to get the soft effect. I cut them out and then glued them to the card base.



I used some Little B washi tape down the side to give it a touch of elegance.  I used the Big Scripty Greetings from Simon Says Stamp.  Stamping it in the Brutus Monroe detail ink really made it stand out.  Of course I needed to add some colorful sequin to finish off my card.  

Thanks wraps up my card for today.  I'm going to enter my card into the Seize The Birthday challenge.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and I'll see you back here real soon.  Until then....


Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...