January 6, 2016

Sun Moon Stars Card

Hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday.  Okay where in the heck did the week go already?  Ugh, I feel they just go by faster and faster.  Anyway, I'm back with a quick card featuring the Sun Moon Stars stamp set from Fleurette Bloom.  I announced on Periscope last week that I have the pleasure of working with Fleurette showcasing her stamps and products on my Periscope broadcasts.  Fleurette is known for her incredible SVG's but now she has ventured out to clear stamps and boy are we thrilled.  Check out my card.


How cool is this moon?  On my broadcast we named her Sultry Susie.  LOL  Of course the eye lashes are not included in the actual stamp but I felt that my moon was definitely female. ;-)  I used brusho to make the moon because I just love that stuff.  The background is made using distress inks.  I love how this card turned out.  To check out how I made it, you can still catch my broadcast on Katch.me. I'm going to enter my card into the Creative Card Crew Anything Goes Challenge.


Okay peeps, I must run I have a ton of stuff to get done plus a little card making is in order.  I'll see you guys back here soon.  Have a great day!


Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...