February 29, 2016

Crafter's Companion Diamond Press - Is It Worth It?

Hey peeps.  A few months ago I purchased the Diamond Press from Crafter's Companion on HSN. I purchased it during their 24 hour craft sale.  Finally got a chance to play around with it.  I must admit, I purchased it because it thought is was just the cutest little die cut/embosser.  I mean, who doesn't love cute crafting machines?!?




I'm going to quickly share a review I did.  I think it is a good machine to have in your craft space because of the portability of this machine.  Let me show you how it works.





Have a great Monday everyone.  I'll see you guys back here real soon. Make today a great day.  Share a smile with a stranger!!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...