March 18, 2016

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hey hey everyone.  I'm so excited to be participating in the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I've had the pleasure in participating in all of the hops to date and I just love it.  We get to see so much talent and creativity at it's best. 


The hop will run from TODAY until March 25th. There will be prizes to be won so make sure you make a card and link it up.  Here is my card for the hop. I used one of my FAVORITE coffee stamp sets from SugarPea Designs.  This one is called Coffee Addict.  I inked up the coffee sentiments in several ink colors to give my panel a rainbow look.  I also made the mug in an ombre look with two colors and of course we need rainbow color coffee.  LOL 


I hop you'll join in on the fun.  I can't wait to see what everyone will be creating.  Have a great day everyone!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...