March 25, 2016

Happy Friday - Let's Watercolor

Happy happy Friday peeps.  We made it through the week.  Woot woot!  I need a card for a male friend of mine so I rushed into my stamp room and made one.  I thought I would video it and share a little watercoloring with all of you today.  It's going to be a rain soaked weekend here in Florida but it's all good.  It makes me slooowww down and relax for a bit with my boo bear hubby!

Enough of the mushy stuff here is the video.  LOL



 Super quick card right?  I love when a card comes together this quickly.  Okay peeps I'm out of here.  I'll see you back here real soon.  Have a fantastic weekend and be safe.  

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...