March 30, 2016

Stenciling Fun - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I'm playing with some Bo Bunny glitter paste today.  Oh how I love me some glitter paste.  I truly believe I have glitter in my veins.  LOL

I made a tutorial for you so grab yourself your favorite beverage and relax.  Stenciling is a great way to make a card and very quick to boot. Let me show you the card first. Super cute right?! 


Okay now onto the video.  I hope you enjoy it.  You can also find it HERE on YouTube!




Make sure to leave me a comment and let me know if you liked this tutorial.  Have a suggestion to see something new, let me know that as well.  Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon! 

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...