March 14, 2016

Tim Holtz Distress Crayons - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  It seems like forever since I've posted on my blog.  Between not feeling good and just falling behind in my stamp room I totally feel like I've left you hanging.  SOOO sorry but I'm back with a new video to share with you.  I'm playing with the new Distress Crayons by Tim Holtz.




Now I must admit it took me some time to like these crayons.  They were different then any other medium I can remember playing with.  I practiced a few times before I made my video to make sure I understood how to use this product and achieve a good result. So let's take a look at the video. You can also see the video HERE on Youtube.


I hope you enjoy the video and I'll see you again later in the week.  Have a fantastic Monday everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...