April 22, 2016

Purple Rain - RIP Prince - Musical Genius

Hey peeps.  As everyone is now aware the music genius Prince Rogers Nelson has gone on to heaven. I was and STILL am a HUGE fan of him and his music.  I grew up on Prince.  He was plastered all of my bedroom wall.  What I loved about him was his ability to just be HIM.  No fads, no fitting into a "box".  He was just being and doing HIM!  His freedom to not worry about what someone thought of him and to walk through life with a incredible sense of his own being is what we all wish we could do.  In honor of my "teenage fantasy" this post is for you Prince.
























Rest in peace you beautiful soul.  I would love to be there for your after party in heaven.  One of the lyrics from his songs speaks volumes today...Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.  He lived his life on his own terms and WE LOVE YOU PRINCE!!!

This is what it sounds like when doves cry~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...