May 4, 2016

For The Love of Unicorns

Hey hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  Oh how I love adorable unicorns. They are just magical to me.  I want to be one in my next life. LOL  So I paired an adorable unicorn from Avery Elle with some super cool background paper I made last week.  If you want to see my video on how to marble paper you can check it out HERE.  Shall we take a peek at my card?


Now you know I love me a good shaker card.  This unicorn needed to be on a shaker in my head. LOL  I love the colors of this background paper I just had to color the unicorn in purple and teal.  I had some sequin on hand that worked perfectly.  If you have seen any of my scopes you know I'm a HUGE sequin chick.  If it sparkles, I need it.






Okay that wraps up the card for today.  I'm entering my card into the Inky Chicks and Retarte 76 challenges.  I'll see you guys back here real soon.  Working on my new stamp sets and ink line through Brutus Monroe.  I can't wait to show you the Joy collection.

Go forth and be crafty

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...