May 12, 2016

Spring Wedding Candy Cart - Oriental Trading

Hey hey peeps.  I have a sweet treat for you today.  This is the season for weddings and I have an adorable candy cart to share with you today.  My friend Pam's daughter is getting married and she has a sweet tooth just as big as mine.  And trust me I have a HUGE sweet spot for this candy and cookie filled cart. Thanks to Oriental Trading and their amazing line of party supplies the day was filled with happiness and sugar.  I used my Raskog cart to spread out my goodies for all the guests.  So let's take a peek at what's on the cart.


I kept my cart clean and simple so all the goodies could be the star of the show.  All the guest had several options to pick from.  That's right, if you can't handle the sweets you must go!  LOL  So let's go over all this gorgeous sugar filled goodies.

On the top tray of the cart I placed some light pink and turquoise candy filled straws in glass containers. These straw so remind me of my childhood.  Next we have some gorgeous gold star swirl pops.   Oh these were a huge hit with the ladies.  To round out the top tray I added some kettle corn pop corn in adorable mini lime green popcorn boxes, some mini Reese Peanut Butter cups and gold two hearts buttermints.  Oh I love these things.  For some of the guest that just needed a tad bit of sweetness I had biscotti cookies for them.  


Now let's take a look to see what's on the rest of the cart.  To keep the sugar high going I had turquoise mini twisty pops, York peppermint patties, dum dums and smarties, crystal rock candy pops (my kids LOVED these) and the cutest hot pink polka dot gift boxes filled with hot pink chevron buttermints


Putting everything in clear and white containers let all the pink, green, turquoise and gold pop. I stored the extra boxes and mints on the bottom tray so we could refill the top and middle trays when needed.  Everyone gets a chance to go home with a serious sugar high! ;-)


All the guest had a fabulous time and so did I.  If you are in need of some great party supplies for your next event, you MUST head on over to Oriental Trading.  They always have everything I'm looking for and more.  I really have to hard time stopping myself from adding goodies to my cart.

Okay folks that wraps up this sugary post.  I hope you enjoyed this sweet treat post.  I'll be back with more happiness and sunshine later in the week. Have a great day!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png










"Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this post."

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...