May 11, 2016

The Joy Collection is HERE

Hey hey peeps.  The day is finally here.  The Joy Collection will make it's deubt at Brutus Monroe today.  I have two brand new stamp sets and a ink line available today at 9:00 AM EST.  This is truly a dream come true for me.  I would of never thought a company as great as Brutus Monroe would allow me to explore my crafty side and design stamps and inks. 


Here is a card using the new Joyful Sentiments and the gorgeous mixed media Folkwave stencil.  I truly hope you enjoy this new collection.  I am so honored to be a pat of the creative team at Brutus Monroe.  Now it's time to shop!!  Have fun!!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...