June 6, 2016

Challenge Card - MFT

Hey peeps.  I hope you are off to a great week.  I'm playing in the My Favorite Things sketch challenge.  I was able to purchase their last kit and I must say I love it.  It was well worth the money in my opinion.  I believe they are sold out as I don't see it on their website.

Here is my card I made using the set.


I used distress inks to color my background and them stamped my leaves and flowers with versamark and heat set everything with black embossing powder.  When I cut the oval out from the center I then grabbed my hello die cut and cut out the word hello.  Adding just a few sequins and my card was done.  


 Okay peeps.  I'll see you back here soon.  My stamp room is a hot mess from all the shopping I did this weekend at the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando.  What an amazing day with great friends and plenty of stamping supplies.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...