July 12, 2016

Altenew July Inspiration Challenge

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another card.  I'm playing along in the Altenew July Inspiration Challenge.  I love the design of this months inspiration.  It's so bright and cheery!




I used the Beautiful Day stamp set from Altenew.  I LOVE this stamp.  I embossed the image in gold embossing powder and water colored it using Dr Ph Martin Hybrid watercolor paint.   I die cut out the flowers and leaves and added them to a card panel that as sponged with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink spritzed with some water.




The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink and added some colorful sequins. Here is the inspiration pic so you can see where the color combo came from.





Well that's my card for today.  I'll see you guys back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...