July 2, 2016

Twin Time With Snuggle Bunnies - MFT

Hey peeps.  Happy Saturday.  It's a beautiful weekend here in Florida.  My twin sister is here and we are ready for some twin fun.  How I wish you guys could see us together.  We are rather hilarious I must say.  It's always a fun, blessed and happy time when we get to share sister time together.

While I was waiting for her to arrive, I uploaded a quick card and video to share with you today.  If you are like me, at some point during this weekend you'll be relaxing.  When I relax I always find myself looking at Youtube to keep my creative juices flowing.  I hope this video today does just that.  I hope you enjoy it and find some creativity from it.

Here is the card and the video.  This will be "the twins" this weekend.  Skipping from beach to beach and possibly from bar to bar.  LMBO My hubby will have his hands full!









Have a fantastic weekend and I'll see you back here soon.  Be safe and don't drink and drive!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...