October 5, 2016

More Organization: Distress and Memento Luxe Ink Storage

Hey hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday.  As promised I'm back with move ink pad storage.  Remember you don't have to go out and purchase expensive storage for your craft room.  I found this old cassette tape holder at a flea market shop for $10. I love the fact that I'm also re-purposing an old item and using it for something new.  If you missed yesterday's post on how I store my other ink pads you can find it HERE. Let's check out how I keep all my distress and memento inks nice and tidy.  




I'll be back tomorrow to share how I store my sequins.  And I DO LOVE me some sequins. LOL  See ya soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...