February 24, 2017

Color Swatch Card - Gina K Designs

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  The weekend is here and I'm going to make it a colorful one.  I picked up a few things from Gina K Designs a few weeks ago and made a quick card.  On Periscope I was just going to share a color swatch of the Gina K Designs summer assorted ink cubes with everyone but instead I turned the swatch into a card panel.


Aren't these colors amazing!!!  Look how bright and cheerful they are.  The leaf is from the Flower Builders stamp set.




I finished off the card with one of the sentiments from the stamp set and added some shimmer from a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on each leaf.  I love how colorful this card turn out.  Have a great weekend everyone.  See ya back here next week.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...